Jiroft Dam & HEPP (2x50 MW)
Regulator Structure, Downstream View
Mechanically Driven Unit for Radial Gates After Fabrication
CLIENT: Iran Ministry of Energy
PROJECT: JIROFT DAM AND HEPP (2x50 MW) / IRAN
CONTRACTOR: Noell GmbH, Würzburg / Germany
SUB-CONTRACTOR: Çiltuğ A.Ş.
- Sandblasting, painting, erection and commissioning of all permanent hydro-mechanical equipment.
- Radial gates, fixed whell gates, sliding gates, draft tube gates, butterfly valve, trasracks, stoplog gates, Irrigation services gates, penstocks, bifurcation branch and all electrical control systems of hydro-mechanical equipments.
- Penstocks: 350 tons
- Spillway Radial Gates: 1,465 tons
- Water Intake Equipment: 100 tons
- Bottom Outlet Steel Lining and Gates: 115 tons
- Other Gates and Equipment Erection: 170 tons
TOTAL WEIGHT: 2,200 Tons
COMPLETED IN: 1991